Who is Bariatric Girl?
Musician, Artist, Photographer,computer geek and weight loss surgery aficionado. On March 30th, 2001, I had weight loss surgery weighing in at 260 pounds. Since that day I have lost and maintained a 130 pound loss. Yoga and walking my dog were the only exercise I was getting until I started with an instructor and creator of "Body Juggling". Click on the picture on the bottom of this page and it will take you to the site. Read More »
Search Bariatric Girl
A Complete List of All Posts
- Forgiving the Fat Girl
- Out of tragedy came a miracle
- Long overdue! Part 2 Obesity Help Costa Mesa Event
- Let go…see opportunity in all things!
- Unconditional Love
- Is it Kind, True and Necessary?
- Dealing with regain and enjoying the OH Costa Mesa Event
- Discussing scales and regain
- Are you an anchor or a motor?
- More Musings from a Post-op January 2010
- Featured on Diva Taunia’s Backstage Pass
- In Oprah’s Corn Dog Defense
- Obesity Help Event Dallas 2009
- A little cat humor
- Giving Oprah a weight loss surgery break.
- Ms. Fatty.com interviewed me!
- Stopping the unwanted comments effectively
- Toxic Trauma Drama at the WLS Ranch
- Ramon Lopez – another life saved by WLS.
- What others think about us is none of our business
- Obesity Help Los Angeles – Celebrating Ten Years
- The Weight Loss Surgery Channel Launches!!
- When I was obese….
- Following my Bliss…
- The Biggest Loser
- Spent the morning with Granny Whiddon’s Angel Trumpets …if she could see me now.
- Unrealistic Expectations?? Is that fair??
- Without WLS this would have never happened!
- Moderation in all things….BALANCE!
- Letter to my fat self…just before surgery.
- Can this really change your life? Yes!!
- I could have been in People Magazine…like 20 times!
- Addiction! Pay attention…
- Suicide after weight loss surgery
- How can I best help?
- Who’s taking up for WLS? Not many….