Connie, Rosemary and Dr. Garth Davis on Houston TV!
Posted on 04/06/2011 by Yvonne McCarthy / 2 Comments / Leave a Comment »
Twins Experience Weight Loss Surgery: MyFoxHOUSTON.com
*Note – My Fox Houston unfortunately removed the link.
How cute is this?
Twin sisters that will be twins again.
Thank you WLSFA.org (Toni)
Thank you Dr. Garth and Robert Davis. Connie’s dream came true….literally.
Wow…this week so much positive television coverage of the miracle of surgery.
Leave a Comment on Facebook
Who is Bariatric Girl?
Musician, Artist, Photographer,computer geek and weight loss surgery aficionado. On March 30th, 2001, I had weight loss surgery weighing in at 260 pounds. Since that day I have lost and maintained a 130 pound loss. Yoga and walking my dog were the only exercise I was getting until I started with an instructor and creator of "Body Juggling". Click on the picture on the bottom of this page and it will take you to the site. Read More »
Search Bariatric Girl
Bariatric Girl's Favorites
- "All of Me" the movie The ‘Girls’ have been friends for years, bonding over hopes, dreams, food, and the shared experience of being obese. But, now, as some pursue weight-loss surgery, their center has shifted and upset everything they knew about happiness, friendship, and lov
- A book you MUST get! Thriving! TRIUMPH over TRAUMA Thriving! Truimph over Trauma
- Banded Living with Gloria and Sandi Wonderful lap band site
- Bariatric After Life Check out Cari’s blog!
- Bariatric Daily
- Bariatric Eating
- Bariatric Pal Great site!
- Bariatric Regain Facebook Page
- Bariatric Surgery Source
- Bariatric TV Great Bariatric TV!
- BariatricGirl Facebook Page Join my facebook page!
- Food Coach Me – Bariatric Recipes Great bariatric recipes!
- Frank's Place
- Get Help Get Happy Dr. Connie Stapleton!
- Lap Band Gal
- Mary Jo Rapini
- Obesity Action Coalition
- Obesity Help Been hanging out for 10 years!
- Once upon a time in the land of cheese and sunkist
- The Weight Loss Surgery Channel See my show WLS Journeys!
- The World According to Eggface Awesome stuff!
- WLSFA.org (Please join today) Join the WLSFA!
Bariatric Girl's Favorite Products
- A Product Name
- Bariatric Eating Peanut Butter Cookie Protein WOW is this good!
- BariMart Shop for all supplements bariatric!
- Premier Protein Convenient to take anywhere!
Call to undefined function get_flickrRSS()
2 Comments on “Connie, Rosemary and Dr. Garth Davis on Houston TV!”
Yvonne. they are naturals in front of the camera! I would have been shaking in my cowgirl boots!
This is just the beginning for the WLSFA and the Twins. I think we will see a lot more of them on TV!
Yvonne as always thank YOU for helping us spread the word. YOUR PHOTOS were on TV too how cool!
Hugs to you!
Thank you for posting this! Awesome interview by Rosemary and Connie! A HUMONGOUS thank you to Antonia for creating the WLSFA! The more we can all do our part to get the message out that WLS SAVES LIVES the more people will have the surgery and change their own life (and those that love them) for the WAY BETTER! Hugs to you.